Program – Details & Steps to be followed:
In the event of a claim request under the Program, You are required to do the following:
- Intimate Mobex about the claim request and the nature of damage of the Covered Product along with the cause or reason of the damage at 7676576765 and provide other relevant information required by Mobex.
- Upon receipt of email from Care@mobex.in, or Call from Mobex Call Center share documents (i.e valid identity proof ( Aadhar Card ) issued by the Government of India, Invoice copy and images of the Covered Product) as required and communicated by Mobex within 72 hours from receipt of email in order to process Your claim request.
- You shall pack the Covered Product, print the waybill and keep the Covered Product ready for pickup as per the instructions provided to You over your registered email Id and mobile number within 72 hours of pick-up allocation. Mobex’ logistics partner will pick up the packed Covered Product from the Service Address and ship it to Mobex’ authorized repair center as determined by Mobex at its sole discretion depending on the factors including, but not limited to, cost of repair, availability of spares and time to serve.
- In case, Mobex decides to repair the Covered Product, the repair center will get it repaired using genuine spare parts.
- All the repairs with Mobex are covered with Parts quality warranty of 6 months, i.e. any parts replaced by Mobex during repair and face any quality issue due to manufacturing defect same will be repaired or replace at no cost basis within 6 months period from the date of repair. Only paid replacement parts will be covered under the warranty.
- For any tampered Mobile received from customer and estimate given by Mobex for repair not approved by customer, Customer has to pay Rs.250/- as a Service fees to Mobex. In all such cases only post receipt of this amount of Rs.250/- by Mobex the Mobile would be dispatched to customer.
- In case of Tampered cases Cash On Delivery ( COD ) option will not be available to customer
Other terms and conditions:
- In case of further sale or gift of Your Covered Product, You shall inform such ownership transfer within 7 days of such transfer by calling Mobex customer support at 7676576765 . Responsibility of informing Mobex and transferring the Program rests upon You/ original beneficiary. Post KYC validation of original beneficiary, product benefits will be transferred to the new beneficiary.
- The Program, once purchased, cannot be cancelled.
- Mobex may subcontract the services provided under the Program without notice to You.
- Failure to perform any of the steps mentioned in the T&Cs, will result in cancellation of all benefits vis-a-vis the particular Claim and Mobex will not be responsible for any loss or claims that You may have in this regard.
- By purchasing the Program, it would be deemed that You have given Your consent to contact you through call, SMS or email on the details provided by them for the purpose of this Program.
- In case You are unable to avail Manufacturer’s Warranty of the Covered Product due to repairs conducted by Mobex, Mobex will provide warranty service.
- The Customer acknowledges that We may engage third parties including service partner for the fulfilment of the services and the Customer hereby consents to us disclosing, to the extent relevant, the Customer’s Personal information and/or details of Plan(s) availed by the Customer to inter alia Our affiliates Service Partners to Our suppliers, vendors, for the purposes of servicing the Customer.
- We will be entitled to postpone, suspend, modify or cancel the service or any aspect thereof, across the entire territories of service or any part thereof, at any time with or without notice, for any reason, including, but not limited to, acts of God, force majeure, technical difficulties, or any other reason beyond Our reasonable control. If we suspend or cancels the offer, all aspects of the service shall be null and void. We will not be liable to compensate any customer for any postponement or cancellation or for any reason directly or indirectly arising out of this service.
- We shall not be held liable for any consequential damage including monetary loss or loss of business as a result of any delay caused by, an act of God, theft, loss, accident, delay in delivery or inability to obtain necessary labour, materials, transportation facilities etc. In the event of any such delay, the date of delivery shall be extended for a period equal to the time lost by reason of the delay. It shall be Our endeavor to keep You informed of such events in advance to minimize the inconvenience that may be cause.
- You acknowledge and confirm that you are aware of the nature of telecommunications/ internet services and that an email transmission may not be received properly and may be read or be known to any unauthorized persons. You agree to assume and bear all the risks involved in respect of such errors and misunderstanding and Qarmatek and Mobex shall not be responsible in any manner.
- This Program is a contract between You and Mobex in relation to the Program and Qarmatek and seller/retailer of the Covered product is not/shall not be a party to the same and shall not be responsible for any of Your grievances with regards to the services to be performed by Mobex under this Program.
- If any provision of these T&Cs shall be held to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the validity, legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions hereof shall not in any way be affected or impaired.
- You hereby agree to indemnify and keep Mobex and/ or Qarmatek harmless against all damages, liabilities, costs, expenses, claims, suits and proceedings (including reasonable attorney’ s fee) that may be suffered by Mobex and/or Qarmatek as a consequence of (i) violation of these T&Cs by You; (ii) violation of applicable laws by You; (iii) any action or inaction resulting in willful misconduct or negligence, on Your part.
- These T&C shall be governed in accordance with the applicable laws in India. Courts at Ahmedabad shall have the exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute that may arise under this T&Cs.
- This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000, and the Rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
- The Program is valid only within the territorial limits of India.
- We can only accept Devices which have been acquired by You by bonafide means. By purchasing any of Our plans, and agreeing to Our Repair services, You will be declaring that You are the legal owner or duly Authorized representative of the owner of the Device.
- In support of this You may be required to provide valid ID proof at any time during the validity of this PLAN period. Any Govt. ID shall be acceptable. In the event this is not available, You will agree to have a photograph and fingerprints taken.
- If We receive any written government enquiries, enquiring about Your Device or requiring it to be handed over, We shall do so forthwith, without reference to You and shall have no claim on it thereafter, and We shall have no liability either for the return of the Device.
Any information You provide will be kept confidential and will be used to support Your with Us and Our Authorized Seller. We will not share this information with any outside organization for marketing or solicitation without Your consent. Your information may be shared with Our agents or Our contractors and Our Authorized Seller for the purpose of providing the Service.
The Customer expressly and without limitation, consents to Us or Our service partners for recording phone calls between You and Us on the helpline numbers set out in the relevant Plan Terms in order to help Us provide a record of the instructions received from the Customer and to share the same with the Service Partners, if required. You allow Us to use this to monitor quality standards training purposes, and abide legal and regulatory requirements.
In case of any queries or if you are not satisfied with the services provided by Mobex, you can contact us on:
Mail Id: email@example.com
Response TAT: 24 working hours
Availability: 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM, Mon to Sat*